Center for the Study of Federalism
Overview of CSF
History of CSF
Recent Fellow Publications
Past CSF Fellows
What is Federalism?
Grants & Awards
Secondary School Teaching Awards
Distinguished Scholar Award
Description of Distinguished Scholar Award
List of Winners of Award
Browse The Archive
Upcoming CSF Events
Upcoming CSF Fellow Activities
Cities of the Prairie
State Politics and Constitutions
Teacher Education Programs
States and State Constitutions
General American Government
Teaching About Federalism
Current News, Analyses, Events, Publications, & Personalities
American Federalism Timeline
State and Local Firsts That Changed America
Federalism Organizations, Websites, Periodicals & Archival Resources
Federalism and Decentralization Book Series
Federalism Syllabi & Class Projects
Teaching Resources & Unit Plans for K-12 & Undergraduates
Federalism Videos & Podcasts
The CSF Federalism Teaching Award
1. A unit plan of at least five to seven lessons. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
2. An assessment report indicating how the unit plan was used in class, the results of that classroom use, and the modifications of the unit plan based on its assessment results. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
3. Samples of student work from at least five students. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
4. A recent résumé or C.V. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
5. Two letters of recommendation: one from a content specialist; the other from a school administrator such as the department chair or school principal. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
Please enter any two digits
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank