Center for the Study of Federalism
Overview of CSF
History of CSF
Past CSF Fellows
What is Federalism?
Grants & Awards
Secondary School Teaching Awards
Distinguished Scholar Award
Description of Distinguished Scholar Award
List of Winners of Award
Browse The Archive
Upcoming CSF Events
Upcoming CSF Fellow Activities
Cities of the Prairie
State Politics and Constitutions
Teacher Education Programs
States and State Constitutions
General American Government
Teaching About Federalism
Current News, Analyses, Events, Publications & Personalities
American Federalism Timeline
State and Local Firsts That Changed America
Federalism Organizations, Websites & Periodicals
Federalism and Decentralization Book Series
Federalism Syllabi & Class Projects
Teaching Resources & Unit Plans for K-12 & Undergraduates
Federalism Videos & Podcasts
The CSF Federalism Research Grant
1. A narrative, not to exceed 1600 words, explaining the scope and significance of the subject matter to be researched, the research design, a work plan, and publication plan (including potential outlets). Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
2. Bibliography, not to exceed one page, of works cited and important works in the field. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File. field. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
3. A line-item budget showing the basis of calculation for each line (e.g., 10 books at $40 per book average = $400). Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
4. A recent C.V. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
5. Two letters of recommendation. Upload as a Text, Word, or PDF File.
6. An official, signed letter or form from your institution’s grants officer approving of your application and indicating the institution’s willingness to receive and administer the grant.
Please enter any two digits
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank